September 7, 2009

Response to last semester's videocast

I thought the opening credits looked nice. There was music in the background and it sounded clear. When the podcast started and the people introduced themselves, they didn't look at the camera. They also didn't speak very loud. I think they should have been seated at a smaller table so that the camera could zoom in a bit more. I think the people in the video cast make it more boring than it should be. I think Dr. Strange does a good job as the mediator. I like how clear the camera is and the microphone is good too, its just too far away for some of the people to be heard as well as the others. I don't like how the students look like they are reading from a script. They may not have been, but it appeared that way. In my podcast, if I do a videocast, I will not use a script, maybe just rehearse before we film. Are we going to be given a topic for our podcasts? If not, I want to do something interesting! (no offense) I thought that the lady named Kitty was a really good speaker. She had good comments to add to the discussion and she used her hands to talk. I don't like how long this video was. It was a little redundant and it took my computer like 15 minutes to load.

No comments:

Post a Comment