September 7, 2009

Response to Next Generation Learning

This video was so cool! I have never even seen that interactive whiteboard! I loved how even if students couldn't afford a laptop of their own, they could rent one from the school! I also liked that even when the kids were away on a field-trip the teacher kept the parents up to date on the kids via a blog. I know that if i was a parent I would love to see pictures of my child on the field-trip that very night! I liked how the kids could play the Wii and let off some steam between classes. I know I get fidgety during class and I'm 20! This video made a lot of great points and was very well-made. I am glad that they gave every child an equal opportunity, no matter their religion, social status, or even how shy they were. They make learning accessible to everyone! Go UK!

No comments:

Post a Comment