September 14, 2009

Response to- Michael Wesh: A Vision of Students Today

This movie seemed really homemade and it was hard to follow. I liked the concept of it and it caught my eye from the beginning, but it was the camera man didn't do a good job. The camera was never held straight or long enough to read some of the statistics. I like the message of the movie, just not how the footage was shot. Some of the words were written too small and others I just couldn't read. I liked how there were a lot of people involved in this movie. I think the music added a nice touch to it.
My college experience so far has been a little bit of everything. I have lived in dorms for a year, while I went to University of Mobile. Now I live alone and go to South Alabama. At UM all of my teachers knew my name and it was like a family. Everyone knew each other. At USA its totally different. I know one or two people in my classes, the teachers in my major know my name, but for the prerequisites there were like 200 people in my classes. I agree that I have spend hundreds of dollars on textbooks and never opened them. I think this video is great overall, they just need to work on the camera work.

No comments:

Post a Comment