September 7, 2009

Reviewing Podcast Resources

I listened to the sound-clip from the NPR Ideastream first. I liked how short it was. I sounded really professional, probably because it was. I think they should have showed the picture that they were discussing on the website so that it could be viewed while listening to the commentary on it.
Second I listened to is the Eagle Nest Radio & Class Blog (3rd Grade Podcasts). I loved this podcast!! It is so well done! I liked the background music and the little kids voices! This just shows me that anyone is capable of making a good podcast. I liked how there was a picture of the class above the sound bite. The children sound like they like what they are talking about and put a lot of emphasis into their words. I like how it was ordered kind of like the news! I love this podcast! When I am a teacher I want to have a podcast with my class!

No comments:

Post a Comment